Storey & Gough is capable of advising public and private sector clients in all aspects of property transactions and development.
We have extensive experience in arranging joint ventures between clients and have assisted them in balancing the environmental constraints with achieving a maximisation of the development potential of the site through the development controls of the local authorities and State.
Storey & Gough can provide specialised advice relating to:
- the sale, purchase and leasing of properties
- the acquisition of roads, reserves and easements
- leasing of clubs, community facilities, commercial properties, retail shops and reserves
- categorising operational and community land within local government areas
- property managing and strata transactions
- sales and purchasers of commercial, residential and industrial developments
- preparation of “Off the Plan” contracts for sale
- property joint ventures
- All aspects of conveyancing including deeds, arrangements, covenants, licenses and business arrangements
- Agreements with coal mines and councils
- An intimate knowledge of the provisions and guidelines relating to private partnership agreements
- Partitioning of land
Our track record is excellent in providing legal advice for the range of property services we provide. We are committed to personal service at a partner level to ensure that you are obtaining the very best advice.
Our solicitors and conveyancers have decades of practical experience and have dealt with almost every pitfall that can arise in a property transaction. Our team is dedicated to helping our clients achieve their goals.